Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Check out my podcast!


Okay team. My friend and fellow touring magician, Pete Boie and I have started a podcast that we are both pretty proud of. Here is the thing, it is not for kids. It is designed to give everyone who is not on tour with us a way to hang out with us as we relax on our one day off. For us performers that tour colleges and do corporate shows, Mondays are usually our down day. Because of this, most weeks while others are going to work and hating Mondays, we are enjoying our free time at home.
If you would like to hang out with us and catch up on our shenanigans to make your Mondays a little easier, please take a minute to subscribe to the podcast. I hope you enjoy it half as much as I have enjoyed making these episodes. Thanks for supporting us in this experiment. We are both working on our writing, speaking and R.T.F. skills. If you would like to come with us on this adventure, then have a listen to Monday Club Podcast at wherever you get your podcasts. Have a great week!

Click below to subscribe to the podcast and please let me know what you think.
Welcome to the Club


No comments:

Post a Comment